Sexy, Glowy, Dewy Skin with MAC Studio Tech!!!

Ah, MAC Studio Tech. We have a love hate relationship. I absolutely love the buttery beautiful skin that it gives you. It’s so sexy, I live for it. It just might be my favorite MAC foundation (other than the stick). I hate, hate, hate that it gets greasy in 8 minutes on my oily skin. If you don’t walk around with a tissue to blot or powder, you’re in trouble. And seriously, don’t touch your face or let your face touch anything. You’ll find a print of your foundation. Granted, this foundation is more-so for dry skin. But I can’t help it, it’s gorge!

This is one of the first Youtube videos I ever made. It’s complete with my favorite headwrap, yellow lighting, and my beauty laden wall. I pretty much use the same technique to apply it. You can use any foundation brush or sponge to apply it, but buffing it in (as I do in the tutorial) is just perfection. Try it! Enjoy!

, ,

7 Responses to Sexy, Glowy, Dewy Skin with MAC Studio Tech!!!

1. Mischo Beauty June 11, 2010 at 7:25 pm #

Love it, E! Beautiful!!! Love, love, love that blush!

• Scandalousbeauty June 16, 2010 at 7:13 pm #

@Mischo, thanks lady!

2. Anna June 22, 2010 at 3:51 am #

Hello!
    Do you know if MAC STUDIO STICK foundation will be discontinued in the US? Because here in Italy they don’t sell it anymore :(

• Scandalousbeauty June 24, 2010 at 1:44 pm #

Anna, I just found out that the MAC Studio Stick Foundation will be discontinued here too. :-(

3. NancyGoo Goo August 16, 2010 at 5:22 am #

Where the hell was I when this FIRST came out?! Hell, you look like you’re about 12 in this video – you’ve grown so much! Nooooo, I don’t mean you look OLD now, I’m just sayin’ this is a one of your older videos and that you’ve MATURED so much since then! Anywho….I love, love, love this look and since I have dry skin, I KNOW this look would look bad-ass on my MUCH OLDER THAN YOURS face! Thank you for listing what you used – now to save up a few duckets and go on a serious Sephora shopping spree! Thanks again, Erin – you rock!

4. NancyGoo Goo August 16, 2010 at 1:22 am #

Where the hell was I when this FIRST came out?! Hell, you look like you're about 12 in this video – you've grown so much! Nooooo, I don't mean you look OLD now, I'm just sayin' this is a one of your older videos and that you've MATURED so much since then! Anywho….I love, love, love this look and since I have dry skin, I KNOW this look would look bad-ass on my MUCH OLDER THAN YOURS face! Thank you for listing what you used – now to save up a few duckets and go on a serious Sephora shopping spree! Thanks again, Erin – you rock!

5. NancyGoo Goo August 16, 2010 at 5:22 am #