Bold Lip of The Day: Wet ‘N Wild 908C and MAC Indigo Pink

Wet ‘N Wild has come a very, very long way. I used to walk past the display unit without a second thought. Now I go to see if there are any new palettes.

Wet 'N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 908CThis particular lipstick, Mega Last Lipstick in 908C, is full coverage, opaque, and definitely a department store dupe.

Bold Lip of the Day: Wet 'N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 908C and MAC Indigo Pink LipglassI added MAC Lipglass in Indigo Pink on top. I chose this color because I bought this at my local Cosmetic Company Outlet. I really liked the color, and thought I would add it to my arsenal of lip colors that I’ll never be able to get through.

Erin Baynham

My name is Erin Baynham, and I created Scandalous Beauty in December 2005. I love sharing my favorite makeup products! I'm a huge Orioles & Ravens fan and I have to have iced coffee everyday.

More Posts - Website

TwitterFacebookPinterestYouTube

Comments

1. says

Gorgeous!

I got MAC Viva Glam VI the other day, hoping the tone would look similar to this one while on my lips. It’s actually a little to bright for my skin tone. I’m usually a “just lip gloss” girl but I’m going to have to get a brownish lip pencil or something to tone the Glam VI down.

2. says

Gorgeous!

3. stephanieURbeauty says

that’s nice!   i will have to look for it the next time i go to the drug store.   i have indigo pink and i love it!

4. says

Ooo this is MY type of lip colour! I love how darker skintones can get away with it and I embrace it to the fullest! I’m definitely going to try this combo :)

5. Edelone says

I just went to the MAC counter in Dillards and they told me that Indigo Pink was part of a collection…do you have a dupe for it?

6. Edelone says

7. Maven says

It’s cool that you included Wet and Wild. Like you I would roll right past it, but there are some good cheap buys, including their bronzer.

8. Maven says