Face of the Day: Taupe and Purple Smokey Eye from my New Video

Urban Decay Sidecar, MAC Plum, I was so excited to create my Youtube video yesterday! I ended up shooting over 25 minutes of beauty news, and ended up with this. I had no idea what look I was going for, but one color led to another, and this is what I ended up with!

Eyes Urban Decay SidecarVery random shot, but the only one I could find where you could see the entire eye look!

Eyes

Too Faced Glitter Insurance (base)
Urban Decay Sidecar Eye Shadow (lid)
MAC Shadowy Lady Eye Shadow
MAC Dazzlesphere Plum Ornaments Stacked 1! (c/o MAC)
MAC #36 Lashes

MAC Dazzlesphere Plum Crushed Pigments

Mixed Palette MAC

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Face

Black Opal Stick Foundation in Nutmeg and Beautiful Bronze
Milani Mineral Powder Blush in Sunset Beach
CoverGirl Queen Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
Make Up For Ever HD Primer #1 (c/o MUFE)

Lips

Victoria’s Secret Heidi Klum lipstick in Exotic Spice (c/o Victoria’s Secret)
Scott Barnes lip gloss in (c/o Scott Barnes)

Erin Baynham

My name is Erin Baynham, and I created Scandalous Beauty in December 2005. I love sharing my favorite makeup products! I'm a huge Orioles & Ravens fan and I have to have iced coffee everyday.

More Posts - Website

TwitterFacebookPinterestYouTube

Comments

1. BROWNBROWS says

Your video was the last thing I watched before heading of to sleep, so you are where my inspiration came from this morning. WOW!!! My combo was MAC Woodwinked (lid), Wet n Wild I love Matte Palette Purple (crease), Loreal Hip Wicked Purple (outer V) and MAC Texture as my bridge color. Girl it ROCKED thanks a bunch!!!!

2. BROWNBROWS says

3. Honeylove says

Love the look and video.  I am glad to see you are back on Youtube. I watch your video this afternoon on my phone during ground wide meeting about budgets. I couldn’t think of a better way clear my head of appending doom for some departments. Fortunately not our department.  What else did you get from MAC Christmas collection? I was thinking about getting some of lipgloss set since that consisted of dazzle glass and cream sheen which is my favorite, everybody hates them but I love MAC cream sheen glass. They are so work friendly. I don’t worry if my lipstick is too loud and outrageous. Well that it…I said enough today lol. Have a Blessed Christmas and Safe/Happy New Year.

4. Honeylove says

5. Nsmithtaylor says

How are you applying the  foundation. Are you mixing them? Applying the nutmeg in the center and the beautiful bronze around the circumference of your face?

6. Nsmithtaylor says