$3 Dupe for MAC Chestnut Lip Liner

Dupe for MAC Chestnut Lip Pencil

I happen to  have 4 MAC Chestnut lip liners in my collection. I’m a hoarder that way. Many of them are years old, replacements of lost pencils (that I later found) etc. And then, low and behold, I stumbled upon NYX lipliners. I’m almost positive I bought my first one at the beauty supply store when I was stocking up on false lashes. I’m not crazy about everything that NYX makes, but these are spot on.

MAC Chestnut lip liner is that staple chocolate brown liner that goes with 70% of the lip colors you own. People wear it alone, sometimes with clear lip gloss, also with other tans and beiges.  9/10 someone is going to try and sell this to you. It’s truly perfect for brown skin.

MAC Chestnut Lipliner Dupe

They are almost identical! I use them interchangeably. Expresso is a hair lighter, but when you’re wearing it on your lips, you can barely notice. One thing is for sure, I won’t purchase another Chestnut!

You can purchase them via nyxcosmetics.com here for $3.50, but they are $3 at my beauty supply store.

Comments

1. Monie says

I have been using the heck out of my Espresso! It’s my go to brown, glad to see it’s a dupe for Chestnut, saved me some money! It’s crazy, I just read in one of your other posts that Milani Flare is a dupe for Coppering and I have that too! Oh happy daaaaay!

2. Monie says

3. Shamma says

Well thank you lady. Do you know of a great liner and lip gloss by anyone that would go well with snob? The matching gloss is too much-thanks

4. Shamma says

5. Nancy Davis says

Great! Thanks for taking time out to do this. I lost mu Chestnut Liner whilst on holiday. This post has just saved me £8.50 … NMUUAA XOXO

6. ashplove89 says

Fh2S Lately I used to be lacking in cash and debts were killing me from everywhere. that was UNTIL I learned to make money.. on the INTERNET! I went to surveymoneymaker p net, and started doing surveys for cash, and really I have been much more able to do my things! i’m happy, that i did this.. With all the financial stress these years, I really hope all of you will give it a chance. V2R

Trackbacks

Follow Erin Baynham's board makeup. on Pinterest.