My Favorite Eyebrow Tutorial (Video!)

I love a natural looking polished brow. I’ve talked about this video by Nikkia of Silver Lips Beauty before, but figured I should share it here on my blog. I’ve seen Nikkia out and about several times, and her makeup is always lovely. It’s not over the top, it doesn’t look too “forced”, she just wears it really well. When I’m looking at her videos or pictures on her site, I always drift to her brows. They are just really, really good. You can tell that she spends time on them, but doesn’t look to make them dramatic. Hey, I love a drag-esque, uber-highlighted, filled to the core brow like the next person–but only in certain situations, i.e. working behind a counter, out in a dark club, Tumblr/Instagram/Youtube etc. If you’re looking for a tutorial that shows the perfect “I’m not trying to hard to make my brows look overly perfect but they look haute” brow, check out this video (and the rest of her vids on youtube)!

By the way, Nikkia was part of my roundup of Brown beauty bloggers with fierce makeup! Be sure to check out the list and follow these ladies’ blogs!

10 Responses to My Favorite Eyebrow Tutorial (Video!)

1. Nikkia H. January 31, 2012 at 12:57 pm #

Hey Erin, Happy New Year and all that good stuff! I’m humbled! :-) Hope to see you soon!

2. Nikkia H. January 31, 2012 at 7:57 am #

3. Khadine January 31, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

I agree, she DOES have great brows (and makeup looks)!…just subscribed to her blog.

4. Khadine January 31, 2012 at 11:19 am #

5. Kia-Yummy411 February 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm #

yes! ba-rows honey, lol! i wish we were all blessed with a good eyebrow like nikkia.. a full brow, but hair that’s not too dense and dark.. ahh well! lol

6. Kia-Yummy411 February 11, 2012 at 1:39 pm #

7. Sunshyne_girl83 February 16, 2012 at 6:53 pm #

Uh! Im so glad you posted this. My brows are naturally dark and really full so all I have to do is arch. But, I hate when girls especially all these “new” promo “gurus” on youtube that draw on these thick cookie monster brows!!!! I think that is my biggest beauty pet peeve. I rather see a foundation line lol (not really) than some bad thick overdrawn, concealer caked, brows.  Please do a PSA and save the brows of America!!! END RANT

8. Sunshyne_girl83 February 16, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

9. Amanne February 17, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Her brows are perfection. Brows are the very first thing I notice on people.

10. Amanne | UrbanBedouGirl.com February 17, 2012 at 2:49 pm #

Her brows are perfection. Brows are the very first thing I notice on people.