Looky looky!!! We’ve got Nik and Johnny Lavoy! Learn how the celebrity hair and makeup artist re-creates the Sasha Fierce look. If I wasn’t scared of heat damage and/or still wore tracks (or do we call them hair extensions now?!? lol), I’d be all over this look! Give it time y’all, give it time…
Ummm, yeah. The Title says it all. The brow to the left is the tragic, naked brow that I posses. The brow to the right is the remodeled, restructured brow recreated by L. Bones, pro artist and super sweetheart. Let me tell you, this clear girl has swag! She is a phenomonal make-up artist, always wearing the most fresh faced, flawless makeup. I’ve learned so much from her!
Want to see just what she used to accomplished the look?? Follow along, babes…
- She brushed brows in place with a disposible mascara want and Clear Brow Gel.
- Bones underlined the brow, creating the shape with Spiked Brow Pencil.
- Next, she used the 266 brush, and filled in the brow lightly using Embark eye shadow.
- She highlighted directly under the brow bone with the 217 brush and NW35 Studio Finish Concealer.
- She used a flat brush (try the 242) to draw directly over the brow with NW45 Studio Finish Concealer, to finish the shape.
- Lastly, Soft Brown shadow was blended between the highlight and other shadows I wore.
Before you leave your computer, you just HAVE TO go to Lauren’s MySpace page and add her as a friend! Her portfolio is something SO serious!!! If you want more info about Lauren, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at Scandalousbeautyonline@gmail.com!
Okay…so ummm..I’m not so into this show. Blush is a yet another reality show for makeup artists. They compete for $100,000, a magazine cover, yada yada yada. I heard about it from various friends and family, and I really, really wanted to like this show, but it’s cheap, corny, and just boring. Before I totally give it the boot, I’ll watch a few more episodes. What do you think? If you haven’t seen it, check out Lifetime on Tuesdays at 10pm.