I’ve said it time and time again: I love holiday beauty because of the gift sets! How else can you try a bunch of skincare for a reduced price? Here are six of the sets that caught my eye on Sephora’s website.
Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland ($56) includes:
– 0.5 oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
– 0.34 oz Nude Skincare ProGenius™ Treatment Oil
– 0.2 oz Amorepacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
– 2.5 oz L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil
– 2.5 oz Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream
– 0.15 oz Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil
– 0.5 oz Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
– 1 oz Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil
– 0.9 oz Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla
– 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel
Eve Lom Travel Essentials Collection ($95) includes:
– 1 oz Cleanser and Muslin Cloth
– 0.5 oz Rescue Mask
– 0.85 oz TLC Radiance Cream
– 1.7 oz Morning Time Cleanser
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Complete Care Regimen ($150) includes:
– 0.3 MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Serum
– 1.7 oz MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Crème
– 0.1 oz MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel
– 0.3 MOISTURE BOUND Sleeping Recovery Masque
First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit ($28) includes:
– 28 Facial Radiance Pads
– 2 oz Face Cleanser
– 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream
See all the sets below:
Although I’ve been a fragrance fan for years, I only really wore them when I was going out for an event or a date, or maybe to church. But now, I’m a fan of a daily fragrance. The first two fragrances came from my new favorite store, Anthropologie!
Eau de Toilette Vanille (1.6 oz, $18) is a pure vanilla scent that I wear non-stop. It’s like warm vanilla on a Fall day. It’s not overwhelming or super sweet.
Distillery General Eau De Parfum in Strawberry Vine is to die for.
The second is called Strawberry Vine (1.7 oz, $25) , and it’s described as “a charming fusion of red fruits, nutty essences and soothing amber vanilla”. No wonder I liked it so much! Go Be Lovely Rollerball in Coconut Mango is my next bet!
The third is a rollerball from Elizabeth and James (.34 oz/ $22) . I love warm, spicy scents, so this one didn’t dissapoint! I’d been spying this one for a couple months, and I finally added it to my dream team. It’s described as “an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine”.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Jet Magazine is holding an open casting call at RHOA’s The Bailey Agency this Saturday from noon-3pm. Want more information? Email: JETcastingbow@gmail.com
- Make Up For Ever launches a pro newsletter (Makeupforeverpro.com)
- Essence Best In Black Beauty Awards was held last night, honoring 6 people who made a profound inpact in the beauty world. Pictured above is celebrity stylist June Ambrose, celeb hairstylist Ted Gibson and ESSENCE Editor-in-Chief Constance C.R. White. (Essence)
- Nars Cosmetics wins 15 (!!!) Instyle Best Beauty Buys Awards. (Narscosmetics.com)
- Select Sephora stores are getting a new look! Manhattan locations will be the first, of course. (Sephora.com)
- Refinery 29 shared 14 blouse ideas to wear to your 9-5 (Refinery29.com)
Ever since my switch to Iphone a few weeks ago, I’ve been living in mobile bliss. I miss the organization of the blackberry and the keyboard of my Droid, but nothing still compares to the Iphone. I finally have access to all of those apps that were exclusive to Apple. Sephora To Go is one of my favorites!!
The entire app lets you search by brand, and add products to your wish list or your shopping cart. You can also scan items while at home or in-store to save to your app. Can’t remember which moisturizer you bought or which color foundation you got last time? Just check your recent purchases. I love it.
Want more info? Check out all of the features on Sephora’s website.
Stila Cosmetics is a brand with several cult favorite products. It’s a brand that I’ve been using off and on for years. While digging in my makeup collection a few weeks ago, I realized just how many Stila products I owned, and how I’m never disappointed with them!
Eye Shadows ($20)-Silky smooth and rich in color. I’ve been wearing La Douche on my eyes for a week straight. Kitten is the perfect pearly highlight. Twig is a must have as well. Sam Fine is a big fan!There is a massive amount of color packed into these shadows, so use a little at a time!
Lip Glaze ($22)- These pen-like glosses are yet another favorite of mine! My favorites include Guava, Praline, Apricot and the infamous Brown Sugar! If you hurry, you can purchase the mini gift set for $25 at Sephora!
Smudge Pots ($20)-I’ve actually never tried these, but I read about them all the time. People have sworn by them on my Twitter feed, and my fellow beauty bloggers can’t get enough either. Check out these reviews at This That Beauty and Musings of a Muse.
Convertible Color ($25)-Since I’m all about multi-purpose cream color, these are high on my list. They aren’t too thick and over pigmented, but give you just enough of what you really need.
Long Wear Lip Color ($20)-I was sold the first time I tried it. Think of the most effortless looking lip imaginable. There are almost comparable to lip crayons. They stay on for hours and don’t dry your lips out!
Have you seen the Makeup Player? You can download makeup tutorials to the mini-theatre in your Stila traincase! Then, using the makeup provided, you can create the perfect look. Now that’s innovative! For more information on Stila, check them out on stilacosmetics.com or sephora.com!